Customer Success / Marketing Apprenctice
- Customer Success/Marketing Apprentice
- Posted:Feb 2017
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary: £150 PW
What we’re looking for:
At CampaignAmp delighting our customers is integral to everything we do. We have an amazing opportunity to join our team as an apprentice to our Customer Success and Marketing teams so that you can be part of one of the most innovative, fast moving and market-disrupting Start-Ups in the UK.
We work with some of the most exciting and innovative entertainment, fashion and retail brands in the world (e.g, Universal Pictures, Sony Music, Universal Music, Warner Music, Ministry of Sound, Eastpak), who rely on CampaignAmp to drive the performance of their global Marketing Campaigns.
If you have a passion for making customers successful, are driven by problem solving and want to join a great team in one of the most vibrant locations around (did I mention the roof-top cinema and bar?) and be part of our future hyper growth we would love to hear from you.
- Liaising directly with our contacts at film studios, labels, management companies, fashion brands and agencies to help them with their campaigns on the platform
- Educating customers on new features
- Provide a conduit between customer facing functions and the development team
- Feeding back product requirements from customers to inform the development roadmap
- Spotting trends and errors in data
- Testing new features and upgrades
- Writing help and support content
- Creating tutorial video and gif content
- Managing social media
- Creating and sending weekly email mailouts using Mailchimp
- Creation of pitch presentations in Keynote and Powerpoint
- Occasionally, you’ll get pulled off-project to support other areas of the business including but not limited to Business Development and User Experience.
- Passion for helping people and problem solving
- Conscientious, with excellent attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial qualities
- Comfortable with picking up new digital technologies
- An approachable and friendly communicator both in person, via email and on the phone
- Reliable, highly-organised and a self-starter
- Strong interest in music & film
- Familiar with Google Docs, Excel or Numbers, Word or Notes, PowerPoint or Keynote
- Interest in startups
Other reasons why you’ll love working at CampaignAmp:
- Rooftop bar & cinema on the top of our building
- Based in vibrant Bussey Building in Peckham - Loads of interesting stuff to get into around the area
- Team beers every Friday
- Flexible working - We think we work best as a team in the office but are flexible and realistic
- Team trips to our clients film screenings, gigs etc
- Introduction into the heart of the start-up scene in London
“CampaignAmp is changing the way the most exciting industries on the planet work!”
Founded by the ex-Group Managing Director of Ministry of Sound and an ex-BBC Digital Producer, we are revolutionising the way that marketing teams work together on their campaigns.
CampaignAmp brings together an innovative combination of Project Management, Instant Messaging, Reporting and Analytics functionality into ONE platform that helps marketers across the world make smarter decisions and work more efficiently.
We allow marketing teams to centralise ALL of their campaign information, across multiple disciplines, giving them an Operating System from which they can plan, activate and evaluate every aspect of their campaigns.
We are going through a period of explosive growth and need your help.
Launched in January 2014 in the music industry, we have rapidly expanded and now work across most of the entertainment sector and beyond.
Our biggest client is Universal Pictures, the No.1 film studio on the planet with whom we work in their top 15 global markets.
In music we work with all of the major record labels (Universal, Sony, Warner) and the largest independents in the world (Ministry of Sound, Spinnin, Ignition, as well as numerous other events, management, PR and promotions companies) we also work in fashion with brands like Eastpak and in retail with market leading data companies.
Our investors include Collider, the marketing technology accelerator, and individuals from a diverse range of high profile tech companies, brands and agencies such as Facebook, Unilever, Pepsi, Iris and Independents United.