Customer Success Executive
- Posted: Feb 2017
- Contact: email@example.com
- Location: Peckham
- Salary: £20-£25K + Bonus
What we’re looking for:
At CampaignAmp delighting our customers is integral to everything we do. We have an amazing opportunity to join our Customer Success Team so that you can be part of one of the most innovative, fast moving and market-disrupting Start-Ups in the UK.
We work with some of the most exciting and innovative entertainment, fashion and retail brands in the world (e.g, Universal Pictures, Sony Music, Universal Music, Warner Music, Ministry of Sound, Eastpak) who rely on CampaignAmp to drive the performance of their global Marketing Campaigns.
If you have a passion for making customers successful, are driven by problem solving and want to join a great team in one of the hippest locations around (did I mention the roof-top cinema and bar?) and be part of our future hyper growth we would love to hear from you.
- Working as part of the Customer Success Team and being responsible for driving value and growth for your account base.
- Creating, maintaining and building long-standing customer relationships. Create customer “champions” who love CampaignAmp as much as we do and be willing to act as our advocate.
- Helping new CampaignAmp customers through their critical launch phase, setting early key milestones for success and ensure that they achieve value as quickly as possible.
- Become an expert in CampaignAmp and be seen as the “product guru” both internally and externally.
- Train customers in using CampaignAmp (via web-meeting, phone and in-person) to help customers get maximum benefit in using our software.
- Following the established customer life-cycle process, ensuring that key communications are properly documented using our CRM so that we can keep track of important customer events.
- Visiting customers as appropriate and conducting on-site meetings, trainings and presentations.
- Work with internal and external cross-functional teams to drive projects to completion.
- Highlighting any churn characteristics at your accounts as early as possible so that preventative measures can be put into place.
- Educating customers on new product features and explaining the business value about why they should adopt them
- Identify expansion opportunities for each customer to further the value that CampaignAmp offers.
- Conduct regular business reviews with clients and clearly demonstrate how CampaignAmp has driven value and helped meet their business goals.
- Being the voice of the customer, provide a conduit between customer facing functions and the development team.
- Feedback product requirements from customers to inform the development roadmap.
- Spotting trends and errors in data.
- Testing new features and upgrades.
- Writing help and support content.
- Creating tutorial video content.
- Being flexible to the needs of the business and a true team-player. Being part of a fast moving, rapidly expanding company will require you to occasionally assist other groups (e.g. Business Development, User Experience) achieve their goals.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Passion for helping people and problem solving
- Conscientious, with excellent attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial qualities
- Comfortable with picking up new digital technologies
- An approachable and friendly communicator both in person, via email and on the phone
- Reliable, highly-organised and a self-starter
- Strong interest in music & film
- Previous experience working for software or tech company will be an advantage
- Familiar with CRM systems, Google Docs, Excel or Numbers, Word or Notes, PowerPoint or Keynote
- Interest in startups
Other reasons why you’ll love working at CampaignAmp:
- Rooftop bar & cinema on the top of our building
- Based in vibrant Bussey Building in Peckham - Loads of interesting stuff to get into around the area
- Team beers every Friday
- Flexible working - We think we work best as a team in the office but are flexible and realistic
- Family Friendly - Childcare voucher scheme for all employees
- Team trips to our clients film screenings, gigs etc
- Introduction into the heart of the start-up scene in London
“CampaignAmp is changing the way the most exciting industries on the planet work!”
Founded by the ex-Group Managing Director of Ministry of Sound and an ex-BBC Digital Producer, we are revolutionising the way that marketing teams work together on their campaigns.
CampaignAmp brings together an innovative combination of Project Management, Instant Messaging, Reporting and Analytics functionality into ONE platform that helps marketers across the world make smarter decisions and work more efficiently.
We allow marketing teams to centralise ALL of their campaign information, across multiple disciplines, giving them an Operating System from which they can plan, activate and evaluate every aspect of their campaigns.
We are going through a period of explosive growth and need your help.
Launched in January 2014 in the music industry, we have rapidly expanded and now work across most of the entertainment sector and beyond.
Our biggest client is Universal Pictures, the No.1 film studio on the planet with whom we work in their top 15 global markets.
In music we work with all of the major record labels (Universal, Sony, Warner) and the largest independents in the world (Ministry of Sound, Spinnin, Ignition, as well as numerous other events, management, PR and promotions companies) we also work in fashion with brands like Eastpak and in retail with market leading data companies.
Our investors include Collider, the marketing technology accelerator, and individuals from a diverse range of high profile tech companies, brands and agencies such as Facebook, Unilever, Pepsi, Iris and Independents United.